Terms & Conditions
- All our furniture is manufactured to all the relevant British Safety Standards and Fire regulations.
- When your new furniture is delivered, the driver will have a copy of the receipt. you will be required to sign for it. If there is a problem with your purchase then you must inform the driver before he leaves.
- The Sofa King drivers are employed to deliver your new furniture to your front door only. However, they will, at their discretion, also carry the suite into your home. The Sofa King accepts no responsibility for damage to the suite or your home once through your door. If the furniture does not fit through the door or there is no safe means of access, then you are entitled to a credit note or a refund minus your delivery charge and an administration charge of £50, so please ensure it will fit before ordering. If this is the case the driver will take away the furniture and you will receive your refund, less the administration charge, within 7 days OR you can collect a credit note the same day and we will always try and re deliver as quickly as possible.
- We cannot offer a manufacturer's guarantee, If you want a full one-year guarantee then you must buy the furniture at the full price from the catalogue company. We buy these sofas at such a discounted price we do not have the right to manufacturer's guarantee. We do however offer a standard 14-day guarantee on the structure of the sofa. We must have been contacted within 14 days and will offer a refund or exchange subject to one of our trained staff inspecting the furniture at your home within 7 days of you contacting us.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the unlikely event of any part of your order being missing, it will be dispatched to you within 48 hours of you calling us.
- In some cases the underneath of the sofa may have damage to the dust cover (the dust cover is the thin material that manufacturers staple to the bottom of the furniture to hide the springs and workings) or the bottoms of the feet or legs may be scratched. This is caused when loading or from being moved around / stacked in the warehouse and as the bottoms of the sofas cannot be seen The SOFA KING reserves the right not to include the bottoms of the sofas in its description of any damage. This really should worry you unless you like sitting on your sofa when its upside down!